How to change service settings, adjust whitelist or traffic shaper
Starting from Mainnet pricing model for Node runners is automatic. By providing automatic pricing we aim to make them competitive across all node runners and improve Node visibility.
Global service settings
Your Node UI allows you to change service settings for all of your VPN services.
Enabling verified partner traffic option will prevent access to your nodes by everyone except our verified partners. This option is more secure, however will likely bring you lower bounty earnings.
My node is not displayed in Mobile or Desktop apps
If your node is not available in our consumer apps, you should make sure that the configuration is correct:
- Your node is using the verified partner traffic/whitelisting option
- Your node quality is too low (switch quality slider from Medium+ to Any to view it)
- Your node is outdated. Read our update guide.
If your node is failing to start and/or it's not available in Proposals Discovery and/or reporting as "Test failed", you could try to restart your node service. There are several ways of doing so:
- Using systemctl:
- Log in to your NodeUI, navigate to the Settings page, hit a red power of button at the top right corner. The systemctl should put myst daemon right back up when you stop it.
- Using Docker you need to add a restart policy: